Rent My Photobooth




Gobo Projector

Add an elegant look with a canopy booth!

Canopy booth is an elegant option for enclosing your photo booth. Our unique canopy system can be easily setup in a matter of minutes - no experience required! The canopy is adjustable to a width of up to 12 feet wide per side, and height of up to 10 feet tall. The backdrop features the highest quality poly premier drapes. All drapes are white, and you can add a glow of color with a lighting add-on package. The drapes are wrinkle-free, so no ironing is required! The rental cost is $249 per canopy.

Check Availability


Photo Booth Setup

1. Setup the stand.

2. Add fabric cover.

3. Attach monitor.

That's it, you're done!

Free Shipping & Returns:

pink dot Free shipping both ways.

pink dot Delivery guaranteed at least  two days before event date.

pink dot Return package to FedEx two days after your event.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

pink dot Guaranteed to arrive at least two days prior to your event date.

pink dot Guaranteed to arrive in perfect working condition.

pink dot Click HERE to read more about our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

RMW Rental Process




Canopy rentals include FREE shipping nationwide and 5 day rental period.

Canopy Kit: $249:

pink dot Drapes

pink dot Canopy Frame

pink dot 5 Day Rental Period + FREE Shipping Both Ways



Enjoy FREE shipping both ways on all rentals within continental U.S. Delivery is guaranteed at least  two days before your event date. We guarantee packages will arrive on-time, with all rentals in perfect condition.

Enjoy FREE return shipping on all rentals within the continental U.S. Return rentals to any FedEx location two days after event date. Use the same shipping cases and pre-paid FedEx label provided for return. Need extra time? Just give us a call and we would be happy to wokr something out! We're here to make your rental easy and stress-free.

Flexible payment options - pay 25% when you place the order, and the remaining 75% thirty days prior to your event date. No hidden costs or fine print - all rental prices include everything you need. No security deposit.

Cancel anytime before you package ships for a full refund. Full refund will be issued within 1 business day of cancellation .

We recommend reserving your photo booth rentals about 30 - 60 days prior to your event date to ensure availability. We will automatically schedule your package for delivery at least two days prior to your event date. Many clients book further out so that there is one less thing to worry about later. However, we can also typically accommodate rush orders as well - just give us a call and we would be happy to help.

Just click HERE to check availability, and then complete your order online or by phone.





What is a Canopy & Chuppah?
Canopies or chuppahs are a beautiful addition for any event. They can be used for a wedding ceremony, or as a unique sweetheart table setting. Canopies or chuppahs can be used both indoors and outdoors.

What size is the Canopy
The canopy is a square shape, and each side can be extended up to 12 feet wide and up to 10 feet tall.


How many drapes are included?
We include enouch drapes to create 4 walls on the canopy. We also include ties so that you can tie off the drapes to the frame.

How much area does the Canopy & Chuppah cover?
Each canopy measures up to 12 feet wide per size, and up to 10 feet tall.


How do I transport the Canopy and Chuppah Rentals?
Our portable canopy system is compact and lightweight. It comes with a special carrying case, making it super easy for you to transport to the venue.


The drapes are offered in a pure white color. To add color, we recommend adding on a lighting package, which allows you to create a beautiful glow in any shade of any color.


Our drapes are made of the highest quality, flame retardant poly premier linens. All drapes are wrinkle-free -- no ironing needed!




Canopy Photo Booth



Subscribe to our Email List